Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FOOD MAKING EXPERIENCES

Hi! It has been quiet a long time since I've updated on my cooking. As many of you already know, our packages from Malaysia never made it through to the Indonesian Customs *sob* (damn the movers!) And some of the items in the packages were my bakery stuff which include cake decorator utensils I  have been collecting for the last few years! The movers will get 'something' from me when I get back home! hehehe Anyhow, since they have compensated us with money, so I will repurchase all those bakery stuff here. (Indonesia has always been known for their advanced bakery industry)

Last weekend Ezmir invited me to go to Pasar Senen to check out all the items. Gosh! they were so many bakery utensils sold in Pasar Senen. I got so excited and was looking forward to come back for more!

Therefore, today's post is everything about myself, experiencing food-making without my complete appliances! No cakes involved though..sigh.. :(



Mimi's version of Chocolate Pudding ;p






This is what I call a try-and-error Roti canai! hehe





Stir fried Mixed Veggies





Seafood Tomyam





 Gulai Lemak Udang





 Nasi Lemak with Sambal Petai Sotong




Beef Rendang 




Home-made pop corns





When I have no mood to cook...ehehe





Cheers, 


3 comments:

  1. Wow..you are a great cook. I'm hungry by just looking at the photos. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! she's the best! come back here soon....we miss ur lasagna + Salmon + many others!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. yummy..mcm dlm katalog masakan hehehe..buk mimie lama lagi ya mau menetap di sana..org malaysia sudah rindu bangat sama masakn kamu....huhu

    ReplyDelete