Friday, July 2, 2010

GLORIOSA SPA, JAKARTA






Hi! Spa again? hehe YES! Last friday was my second time in Gloriosa Spa, Grand Cemara Hotel Jakarta.

Why did I choose Gloriosa Spa over Bale Bale Spa? Remember I brought my family to Bale Bale Spa few weeks ago? The reason being is that I really love to pamper myself alone in a small and private spa room rather than sharing with other customer. Meanwhile, at Bale Bale Spa, the treatment room was made for 3-4 person and it is suitable for you to throw a spa party or anything. And in my case, I was all alone and I want to indulge myself with slow music while milk bathing! :)

Gloriosa Spa is located at Grand Cemara Hotel, Jakarta. The package offered was at competitive prices. I had my 3-hour full treatment including body massage, body scrub, facial and milk bath for only Rp 297 500 (15% off from the original price at Rp 350 000) and it equals to RM 105!!

Browse down for the pictures!



The Reception @ Gloriosa Spa, Grand Cemara Hotel Jakarta





The spa lounge



The treatment room is at the rooftop



And so the swimming pool! :)




The room is just for you!!




The traditional herbs used



The massage bed



The wash basin



And..the bathtub


Love the fresh flowers..



Waiting lounge for your Bluebird Taxi! ;p





Cheers, 

4 comments:

  1. wah.. sukanya... i update this entri to my friend la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liea: the post is for the spas lover out there!hehe but remember that there's only 1 treatment room..so kalo ramai2 datang kena tunggu..:( ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i am a spa lover! nice pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah...so nice. Enjoy as much as you can while you are still in Jakarta..hehe.

    ReplyDelete