Saturday, April 3, 2010

5-star Dinner!!

Yesterday we had my aunties coming to my house (it's our parent's house actually because we are still living together..) and we had to prepare western dinner as instructed by my mom! So we do what we had to do..
The dinner was fun with chitchatting and the food was glamorous! hahaha..

For the appetizer, my sis-in-law (mother to my only niece, ameera..) prepared "Beefvega wrapped with special thousand island dip..." (Fuhh..what a name!:p) hehehe It took my sis a half day time to make them and it took a half an hour to finish them!hahaha

For that night I prepared 2 main courses only. Salmon Steak & Lasagna.. I forgot to snap a picture of lasagna actually..hmmph.. :(
Anyways, For the desert I made my very simple, Lemon Meringue Pie.. Let's have a look at the pics!




Salmon Steak



Lemon Meringue Pie



Beefvega wrapped with special thousand island dip




Before the makan-makan.. I was so exhausted but still my youngest sister, nawal forced me to smile! It was quite an accomplishment actually! ;p



Nawal; the story teller ;P




Finish rite??


Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Wow...impressive menu. You are a great cook. ^_^ *drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great menu! i love your dinner table so big...looks like you have a big family too!

    ReplyDelete