Saturday, April 3, 2010

FAMILY BREAKAWAY@AWANA KIJAL, TERENGGANU

On the way to Terengganu


Hi guys, this is actually a back dated post because we went to Awana Kijal somewhere in march. The place was really awesome and I recommend to all to go there. The beach was not safe for swimming however the water sports were available at that time ie banana boat, surf board and etc. The swimming pool was big and so the relaxing area.. the food was miraculously at reasonable price!
While chilling out at the pool, we ordered 2 large pizzas which cost us at RM 25 each..and of course the famous juice; fresh coconut! The coconut cost us at RM5 each. The price was considered reasonable since they delivered the food at the pool..However I thought the juices will come with small umbrellas attached to them but there were none! (hahaha I watched too much TVs.. ;))

So enjoy the pixs!

Ezmir & I


YES!! Stress-free!!hahaha


Lil Esyraf try to squeeze in between us ;p


There you go..all smile since u got a whole picture of yourself!


At the beach hut


Ezmir & I aGAin..hehe


Ezmir & Esyraf


Chilling out!


Feeza wrote something in korean (I don't know korean! Sorry..)


Cheers,


1 comment: