Sunday, April 18, 2010

Leaving Malaysia.. :)))


a lorry??huh,c'mon..! am not leaving forever!


Yes! my travel kit..unlike my husband i am on total vacation! hehehe


Hi, we will be leaving Malaysia for Jakarta. Ezmir got this job promotion and he has to attend cross-country placement for few months therefore as a SAHW, I will DEFINITELY COME ALONG!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha I love being a full time wife!

However, there are few things that keeps playing in my mind.. the fact that I will be leaving behind my family for a short while. I have not been away with family since I was born! hahaha I cant imagine how mummygwen and ayie do it... :'( pls help me....

Well, since we will be staying in Jakarta for 3 months, we are planning to go to Bali sometime. Will update more soon once we arrive!










Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Jakarta!! :D Jakarta and KL is very near..you can always go home and visit them. :) Anyway, 3 months pass real fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats right..just 3 months sista..after all,we are coming over to meet u less than a month!!! Yippiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!! Cant wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwaa...really miss home and the internet!just got the internet fixed!yahuuuu..;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always hard to go leave your beloved place.. it was hard for me to leave my home for 27yrs

    ReplyDelete