Sunday, April 18, 2010

MEET THE FAMILY!!!!!


Last sunday my family had an ad hoc plan whereby we went for ice skating at Sunway Pyramid. Unfortunately my mom&dad cannot afford to come along since they had an important business meeting. Therefore, we proceed with the plan without them.. :(

That was my second time skating at Sunway Pyramid and I did not find it difficult to skate since I used to skate (roller blades) when I was small. Ezmir however found it very hard to get on the ice since he never skate during his childhood time. hahaha it was rather funny because I really can't let his hand go all the while when skating. (huishh...he gave me a hard time also to balance up my body on ice..hahaha) Miraculously.. Ameera easily adapted to the blades on her shoes. (I cannot imagine that they also provide smaller shoes for little skater like Ameera)

The evening was filled with laughter, pain in the ass, leg cramps and loads of photo shots..Enjoy..



Meet the Little Skater, Ameera!!!!!!




The complete US!!!!!!!





Meet my eldest brother+family=Abg Faiz, Kak Cher and Ameera



Meet my elder sista+hubby=Muna, Abg Hafiz



Meet my yougest sista+BF=is nowhere to be seen!!! ;p




Ezmir&I with Ameera and Abg Faiz



Another pic in the rest lounge





Ameera was not feeling well that day but still wanna skate..haiyya..



We were not purposely taking pictures in the rest area ok..but all cameras had to kept in the locker..haha sorry!




Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. olla bebeh! thanx for dropg by my blog...really appreciate it!
    owhhh i dont skate...i dont even know how to skate! im sooo lame in balancing ok! hahahahhaa...tp will definitely try it one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to roller skates (4 wheels)..haha..yes I'm that old. Haven't tried ice skating yet but was thinking to bring Gwen for ice skating one day.

    You guys had a blast ya. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried ice skates before but haven't done it for a long time

    ReplyDelete