Thursday, May 13, 2010

H A P P Y M E A L S ! !

Hi!! Today is a public holiday for Indonesia so Ezmir is not working! Yes!! ehehe As usual we went out for our unfinished Jakarta visit. (Will never finish i'll assure u! ;p) 

We just got back from Plaza Semanggi and i think I found my new love there..ehehehe There are varieties of food chain ie Poppeye's, Malay Village, American grill and etc. There is one thing that we really love to try in Indonesia that is SPONGE BOB ICE CREAM !!!!! We tried to find at any other store since but to no avail. Today we found it! hahaha I am not sure whether some of you have tasted the ice cream before (or maybe other countries have it too..) and it is banana+chocolate+vanilla flavor. I am damn sure that my sisters would hate it because of a strong banana flavor! They just hate bananas.. :(  ehehe And for us the taste was ok.. 

And here are the pictures of today's activity and the produce from my lovely HAPPY CALL frying pan!



 Are you ready KIDS............
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?? Sponge Bob Square Pants!!!





Mr SpongeBob having his ice-cream! ;p smudge la babe..! hehehe




Lunch @ Pizza Hut Plaza Semanggi - Superlicious Crown Crust





My simple version of Sweet Sour Chicken





Ezmir hates pancake therefore I make him a big 'butter lempeng' to eat with sardins






Our simple Breakfast





Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. omg!cant wait to go there! focus nawal! u have 11 days to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nawal: It is fine not to be focus to ur work dear..apa salahnya...quit ur job like i did! and you can stay with me here in jakarta! hahahaha we can have a great time here!;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at Plaza Semanggi just now!! Wah..you pandai cari makan huh..hehe..didn't know got such awesome ice cream. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. mummy gwen:hahaha jakarta is big and yet so small dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that ice cream too! i hpe it's not pineapple flavor though! lol''

    i have a tag for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayie: nope!there is no pineapple in that ice cream..only strong banana flavor.. nway thanks for tagging me!it was my 1st time..hehe

    ReplyDelete