Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAPPY DAY

HAHAHA i am so happy! i am so happy!

Actually it is something to do with my cooking stuff! ehehehe.. If you read my older post, i have mentioned earlier that we used this relocation company to move some of our important things ie; dinner set, frying pan and all my kitchen utensils to be brought to Jakarta. 

However, since the day I arrived in Jakarta I regretted so much for bringing so many pans to Jakarta because I really want to buy this new cooking pan which can never be found in Kuala Lumpur. (Television is really  really bad for you! hehehe)

I nagged my husband for several times and at last he said oK..(but with a little hardship on his face since the pan will cost him almost RM 300) hehehe

In short, the shipment from Kuala Lumpur has been delayed for more than a week.  In order to maintain their reputation, the company compensate with a sum amount of money for us to buy new cooking pans, rice cooker etc!! So i guessed you already know what happen?! 

YYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;p



Sorry! I can't hide my happy feelings anymore!!!!!! hahahaha





I wanted these little fellas since ages!! Got it at a very discounted price..




I am loving it!

 




It is a double frying pan!




Cheers,


8 comments:

  1. mimi, not to dissapoint u but i have that pan & been a loyal user to it for a year. u can easily get it from cosway dear, tp nama lain. its called chefel. anyway, happy cooking!! try wat salmon or grilled chicken, sedap wooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? cheh! thank god it's free!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah~ at last XP bli gak bnd mcm jamie oliver pki tu! pepper n salt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my....if tat's wat makes u sooo soooo happy, i shud had bought it a decade ago fr u HAHAHAHAAAA...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lor...k.fatin..she made the best salmon ever! hee..tu la rugi x dtg ari tu..:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. olla bebeh...yeap like FAM was saying...u can get it in cosway for about RM180 camtue...
    i bought one for myself and loveeeeee it so much!
    sgt senang ok!
    faster time to cook n food keeps moist...n plus tak mengotor kan kitchennn kan :D hehehehe

    enjoy ur cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This frying pan is good. I've never seen beore..hehe. You got it free..that's great.

    ReplyDelete