Saturday, June 12, 2010

BALE BALE SPA, JAKARTA




 Little beauty Queen @ Bale bale Spa



Hi! When my mom and aunty were here, I managed to arrange a spa session for both of them. I googled and asked around for the best spa treatment at an affordable price. As you all know Indonesia has a wide range of spa treatment; from traditional massage to mandi lulur (body scrub with traditional herbs). Unlike Malaysia the price for each treatment is very (very) cheap.

From the locals I came to know about the Bale Bale Spa. Unfortunately, there were no pictures of the spa as I would really love to check out the spa's environment first before any arrangements were made. I would  be deeply embarrassed if the place sucked (coz I really wanted to give my mom the best! ehehehe )

I gave my full trust to Bale Bale Spa after looking at their website. And thank God! My mom and my aunty were very pleased with the service and the environment. YES! :))

Therefore, I would like to make a free "promo" for their Spa! hahaha Browse down for more pictures of Bale Bale Spa. There are a variety of packages ranging from RM 15 to (the most expensive treatment) RM 170...(hahahhaha told you it is damn cheap!) My mom's treatment took her almost 4 hours to complete and cost me for only RM 90! ;p

P/s : It is very important to know that the spa is STRICTLY for ladies ONLY. Men are  not allowed in the building..Too bad there is no waiting lounge or cafe for the men! hahaha 


The main door to BaleBaleSpa





Waiting lounge@BaleBaleSpa




Lobby with free Wifi @BaleBaleSpa





Two story building @BaleBaleSpa




 The corridor with an entrance to the garden @BaleBaleSpa




The treatment room with it's own lounge @BaleBaleSpa





 The hallway to hot tub @BaleBaleSpa




 

Mama, while on facial treatment @BaleBaleSpa



 The Massage bed (or rather the traditional mattress)@BaleBaleSpa





The garden @BaleBaleSpa


 

The hair and nail saloon @BaleBaleSpa



 The guy @BaleBaleSpa (hahahahaha)





kesian abah... ehehe 



Cheers,







6 comments:

  1. Your mum and aunty were pampered to the max..hehe. You really did your homework. ;) Your niece so good at posing lah..so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh cantik nye spa ni!! dah lama I tak pamper myself. In UK its just too expensive :( seddiihh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear, where is this spa in jakarta exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss the spa so much, i wonder when can i go and enjoy it again

    ReplyDelete
  5. mummy gwen: They had fun and go back to msia happily..yes! i did a good job! hehehe prasan!

    nana: takpe, nnt u balik msia dont forget to book a session at any spa in kl ya..u deserve it!

    pu2natul:it is pretty near to pondok indah mall..

    ayie: u better do google seach if there is any spa there..i know you deserve it dear!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah bagusnya.... nanti nak check it out la... erm... tumpang tanya boleh? how about the best saloon in Jakarta? Any recomended one?

    ReplyDelete