Friday, June 11, 2010

PREPARATION FOR THE SERIOUS FEVER





Hi! It's World Cup again! and neahhh...i don't watch them! But the preparation is solely for my Ezmir.. hehe

I never thought making popcorn was so damn easy..Thanks to my mother-in-law for the recipe that I had memorized for quite sometime. hihihi



For those who want to try this at home, you only need a frying pan with lid, some cooking oil, butter, salt & sugar and the corn kernel (biji jagung). You can always add any other flavor that suites to your taste bud eg vanilla essence, coffee powder etc. Put all the ingredients into the frying pan and give it a stir for a while. Once it pops, close the pan with the lid (Do give some air to release from the pan by NOT closing the lid to tight). There you go! Your home-made World Cup Popcorn! ;)




Cheers,
 





5 comments:

  1. Wooow!! bestnye!!! dude..knpe x leh comment yg previous post??yg yaya tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah..popcorn is so easy to make.

    My connection is bad. Can't seem to comment on your earlier post. Your niece is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....easy & simple to make,but dun eat 2 much...& drink plenty of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect pika while watching

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nawal& mummy gwen : I dont know what's the problem with my previous entry..my husband also cannot read through while he was in the office..sorry!

    Mery: yes! very true..but since it was a home made pop corn, the sugar is very minimal. hehe thx for the advise! :)

    Ayie: happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete