Saturday, August 14, 2010

BARBIE CAKE AND AMEERA BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

Hi! As many have known earlier that I have made a promise to Ameera that I will bake something special for her birthday cake. Previously I made a 2D Thomas and friends birthday cake for Eshraf in January this year so Ameera requested something special for her cake this year too.

Soon after landed in Malaysia, I spent 2 days making her a 3D Barbie Cake. And it was worth it!!

Have  a glance!

Barbie Doll Cake




Cake in the making




House Decoration



Us!!




Little Guest!



Unwrapping gifts session




Ameera the tinkerbell is deeply in love with that lil guy!! hahaha




Kiddie food



DonuSushi by J.Co Donut




Fancy gifts




Cheers,



2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a lovely Barbie birthday cake you baked. You are so talented! Nice party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also plan o bake a cake for hubs bday and also when my boy turns 1...

    ReplyDelete