Thursday, August 19, 2010

THIS IS MY CONFESSION

Hi! Yeah..it is my very first confession!! I am soo happy to confess that....

I   AM   DEBT*   FREE  !!! 


Since I was in my university years, I have been collecting credit cards from various banks. I was so obsessed with the design of the cards and of course the credit limit. Blame it on to my tender age, I splurged on almost everything from handbags, perfumes, make ups and most of all - VACATIONS! I was so proud when I got to sign (on the credit card slip) of my purchases-As if the money spent was not from my bank account! It was interesting when the bill came up and I kept paying only the minimum amount of my usage. Hahahaha

The 'good financial planning' lasted for like 4 years until I realized that all my cards have been declined. From that moment on I started to think of repaying all my debts and to stop exploiting credit cards again.

In my opinion, having credit card in your purse is something you should be proud of only when you are young! It is just another phase of your life and a statement to everybody that you are no longer depend on your folks. I wont stop anybody from having credit card but do set a target to be DEBT FREE soon or later.

Today, I am proud to say that I am no longer in debt with credit card company! (Of course with Ezmir's help..thanks to you! ) but Ezmir let me keep one of those in case of emergency! hehehe ;p I am very thankful that I cleared most of my debts in this holy month of Ramadhan. It's a blessing month indeed!



                                                                              **picture from google



*credit card debt



Cheers,


4 comments:

  1. owh terkejut i tgk gambar tue...ingat betol2 thats all ur credit cards! :p hehehhehe
    nways good job bebeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LV: hahahaha..believe it or not quantity card nye sama with above pic.. ;p

    Mummygwen:thx!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great to be debt free that's why I just use my credit card when needed and always pay in full even before the due date

    ReplyDelete