Thursday, November 4, 2010

A HOLIDAY GONE WRONG

Hi! I'm back with more recent stories of course!

Last week was our 2nd year anniversary and there was a very long holiday trip in celebrating the anniversary arranged months earlier. This vacation was fully paid by my parents as a pending wedding gift. And so you can expect the holiday is not just for the both of us! hahahaha The rest of the family consisting of 8 people were ready to get on board (my elder sister and her husband was not able to make it due to their pregnancy) when something really (really) terrible happen to us. 

Everything was smooth sailing on Sunday morning at the airport until at the very last check point. I was the last person at the immigration counter when I was told that I can’t leave the country because of my unsolved PTPTN loan (a study loan). It was rather shocking news to me because I only graduated two years ago and I haven’t received any written warning nor documentation in regards to my study loan.

Ezmir walked back when he had a bad feeling about me. The rest of the family was about to board the plane when only they realized that we were missing. By the time my dad rushed to the counter I was already crying and Ezmir was already comforting me. After all the drama we decided to stay back while the rest of the family left for China. It was a devastating day for all of us as we had planned so many activities together. So many shopping malls and stuff we were going to miss there.. 

Fortunately, my family will have my super-big luggage once they land in China!!! *Sob*




*not as serious as this!! hahahahaha





No more cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear..I'm so sorry for you. How come no notification...that's bad.

    I'm sure your family will come back with lots of things for you. :)

    ReplyDelete