Thursday, May 19, 2011

LIFE OF A BUSY WIFE

*pic from google


Hi! I have been ignoring my blog since many months ago. Well, I have been busy accompanying my husband around Malaysia for the first quarter of the year. We've been traveling thousand of miles by car since i hate flying!!hahaha And for the rest of the month I am fully occupied with babysitting my baby niece, helping my sister's wedding preparation and catching-up my mom's facial saloon.

Fuh! I am not a multi tasker as stated in my work-resume ok! It is just a stupid resume! hahahaha

Updating my blog seems to be the last thing that I wanna do for now although I have so many things and moments to share.


So, to make you updated, these photos will speak by themselves. Enjoy! ;)



Texting from Kayu Nasi Kandar, Penang...


while waiting for this!!!

Pasar Malam at Pekan Tumpat, Kelantan

still food hunting..

Some shopping at Duty Free shop, Pengkalan Kubor, Kelantan

View from Felda Hotel, Terengganu

Not so nice food - in room dining

The best keropok lekor terengganu

Kuantan-Kemaman stopover


Never miss to stop by everytime!;p


view from Pacific Hotel, Johor

escape this town for a little while!!!;p

We were in Singapore!!

in the middle of orchard road

the best ever tour guide in singapore!!




Cheers!




    

No comments:

Post a Comment